Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Lost My Name

It was the man who took it away
the one with the blue solitary smile
He won the game, clean and effortless
the trick was simple and I was willing.
It had to be that easy, after all ..
the man himself knows how to lose
A little basil leaf, and the scales tipped.

It is his heart that beats the golden rhythms
in my veins, a dark violet passion flows
into the jasmine scented starry nights.
A beautiful, sweet intoxicating flute song ..
he invented me through his deep cherry lips.
I am his creation, modeled after his deepest
desires, darker destinies: I have to give in.
Perhaps it is my choice, it is hard to tell
where my will ends and his own begins.

Besides, I am tired of the constant battles
of knowledge, resistance, strength and will.
What is good and evil? Does anybody even know?
Now people forget the ways to conjure me.
Without the name, the song does not know
to whom it belongs, nor does it have a meaning.
Anonymity, I shall embrace it for a while
I will let the truest seekers to find me
the sacred symbols are everywhere
one must know how to look for them.

The river Yamuna still flows in my laughter
moonlit rainbows flare in the corner of my eyes
Marigolds in my hair make the tune of the wind.
In the land of brilliant sunsets and emerald dreams
I will be hidden between the layers of mist and dawn
seek me through the heart wrenching notes
and truth forever shall be yours and only yours!

No comments: