Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello From Neverwhere

OK, I am sitting here contemplating what one might say when they write to a complete stranger. Of course, I can't come up with anything significant to begin the conversation and besides, this whole thing is starting to seem just too damn silly. I decide to write anyway, and I have no clue why. You see, the world is full of reasons and rationale and that doesn't seem to do us any good. So, why not give into our impulses once in a while and make life more interesting, eh?

Who am I? It plays as a theme throughout our lives, doesn't it? So can't answer that yet but just consider me a fellow sentient being on an eternal quest. For what? you may ask. I know not. Not yet, anyway and I suspect it will be that way for a long time to come.

Why you? Clearly no answer for this question.. your ideas seem to interest/amuse me? I don't know.. a comment once in a while, may be, if you have the time. An exchange of ideas? regarding life, the universe and existence? I know the answer is 42, we will just have to come up with the right question.

No comments: