Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Kiss of Fire

How long have I been waiting for you?
Feels almost like a lifetime. Perhaps it was.
So many moonlit nights and desperate dreams
and all those intricate songs my heart made up!
I have lost some of them many years ago.

Life, the ever effervescent, loving mother
she took me through desert winds, spring flowers
and winter blues. Through it all, I always saw you.
So much pain, so many scars and so much beauty
but I am here now... in this moment, in your arms
on a dimly lit staircase in San Francisco
and the world is starting to make sense to me.

Two hearts entangled in a sensual dance
to the beautiful rhythm of twinkling constellations.
A fire burns brightly and radiates across the universe
and I close my eyes and let myself fly far away.
Because I know one thing. I shall always find you
by the warm glow of your hot heart! 

No comments: